Adult Mental Health & Wellbeing
Adult Mental health First Aiders.
James Gough Alex Quenby Ben Langthorne
Diane Overton Tina Carr
At St Giles Spencer Academy we understand the value and importance of promoting and supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our staff, pupils and families. We acknowledge that sometimes we face challenging circumstances that may require additional support and guidance. Key members of staff have undergone training from Mental Health First Aid England to be able to provide guidance and support.
Below are some websites and dates that you may find useful.
- 5 ways to well-being (NHS)- https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/self-help/guides-tools-and-activities/five-steps-to-mental-wellbeing/
- Samaritans- https://www.samaritans.org/
- 21st - 30th June- World wellbeing week
- 21st - 26th international week of happiness at work
- 8th October- world mental health day
- 15th November- world kindness day/anti bullying week