- Teaching is outstanding at St Giles and this is typified by the sense of anticipation and creativity that adults foster
- Pupils make striking progress, throughout year groups and across the curriculum
- Teachers and support staff know each pupil very well and this enables them to support individuals well
- Communication with parents is very strong because of the work that the family liaison support team undertakes
- Leaders have high aspirations for their pupils
- The Early Years provision is outstanding. The teachers and teaching assistants know the children and the curriculum exceptionally well.
- Teachers have excellent understanding of the individual pupils and excellent curriculum knowledge